sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011



What it would be being a handsome boy? A James Dean in the fourties, a Bob Dylan playing mourning songs at the park. How would I feel being an attractive taciturn Ian Curtis? Sitting on a chair... Resting alone in the darkness of my thoughts.
And can mountains move the world and change the way it is? And could mountains turn me into a handsome boy? There's no way in which this could come into an end. The river never stops and wait for us.
A perfect face, young and pure. A perfect look, dark and gloom. An old guitar on the back, a cigarette in the mouth. An air of being just a citizen of the world, no walls which restrain the way I feel... Every time that I'm able to feel something.
And everything has been already said, already sung, already felt. But strings still can play another song, another tune. And I feel partially rejoiced. Partially relieved. If I just were a handsome boy...
Heeled boots leave footprints on the sand. But don't worry, the sea will clean my trace, as it always do with everything else. ´Cause nothing remains forever in this world. Nothing will stay but the sea and the mountains that didn't want to make me a handsome boy.
Having the core of life in my hands, being so at an early age of my youth, I just regret all the things that won't happen in the future... Never what happened in the past. A glimpse of hope, an air of cleverness, and the whole existence will be drawn into the emptiness of what could have been done. .. And it hasn't.
A desperate cry into the wind. An ultimate plea in the air, flying useless, having lost its purpose in the long deep restless river. Countless souls have done this before. Lost and wild and sometimes as lonely as I am. All of them begging to be a handsome boy. A sorrowful product of an ancient decade, an endless musician in the offspring of gloom.
What it would be being a handsome boy? A troubadour of the sad peoples of this world. Being their voice, their face, their hope in their hopeless heart, their eyes in their sad regard.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario